A cookie consists of a reduced set of data transferred to the user’s browser from a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. It is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If you wish, you can prevent the storage of some or all cookies. However, in this case the use of the site and the services offered may be compromised. To proceed without changing the options related to cookies, simply continue browsing.
Here are the types of cookies that the site uses:
1 – Technical cookies
– There are numerous technologies used to store information on the user’s computer, which are then collected by the sites. Among these the most known and used is that of HTML cookies. They are used for navigation and to facilitate access and use of the site by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications over the electronic network or to the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
– The settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the Internet browser used. However, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or cancellation of cookies, by changing the settings of his Internet browser. This can slow down or prevent access to certain parts of the site.
– The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the site.
-Cookies that are placed in the browser and retransmitted through Google Analytics or through the statistical service of bloggers or similar are technical only if used for the purpose of optimization of the site directly by the owner of the site itself, which may collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, for Analytics cookies the same rules apply, in terms of information and consent, provided for technical cookies.
-From the point of view of duration you can distinguish temporary session cookies that are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session and serve to identify the user and thus avoid login to each page visited and those permanent that remain active in the pc until expiration or cancellation by the user.
-Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and stay in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
-They are not stored in a persistent way but exclusively for the duration of the navigation until the browser is closed and disappear with the closure of the same. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site.
2 – Third party cookies
-In relation to the origin, we distinguish the cookies sent to the browser directly from the site you are visiting and those of third parties sent to your computer from other sites and not from the one you are visiting.
-Permanent cookies are often third-party cookies.
-Most third-party cookies consist of tracking cookies used to identify online behavior, understand interests and then customize advertising proposals for users.
-Analytical third-party cookies may be installed. They are sent by domains of said third parties external to the site.
-Third-party analytical cookies are used to detect information about user behavior on RL Automatic. The survey takes place anonymously, in order to monitor the performance and improve the usability of the site. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create profiles related to users, in order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices made by the users themselves.
-The use of these cookies is governed by the rules established by the third parties themselves, therefore, users are invited to read the privacy policies and the instructions to manage or disable the cookies published on the relevant web pages.
3 – Profiling cookies
-Profiling cookies are those that create profiles related to the user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of web browsing.
-When these types of cookies are used, the user must give explicit consent.
-Article 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679 and Article 122 of the Data Protection Code will apply.
1 – Data processing methods
Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected in an automated way during user visits is stored. The information collected could be as follows:
– internet protocol (IP) address;
– type of browser and parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
– name of the internet service provider (ISP);
– date and time of visit,
– visitor’s (referral) and exit web page;
– the number of clicks, if any.
The above information is processed in automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the proper functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be processed according to the legitimate interests of the data controller.
For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to cause harm to other users, or otherwise harmful activities or constitute a crime. Such data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the protection of the site and its users, such information will be processed according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
The information that users of the site will consider to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any liability for any violations of laws. It is up to the user to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international regulations.
2 – Purpose of data processing
The data collected by the site during its operation are used for the purposes indicated above and for the following purposes: data request for marketing and/ or advertising purposes by sending newsletters or profiled phone calls.
The storage of data will be carried out for the period strictly necessary to achieve the purpose indicated above and in any case not exceeding 5 years.
The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purpose indicated above.
3 – Data provided by the user
As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mail to the addresses indicated on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, and any other personal data entered in the letter.
Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed in the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request.
4 – Support in configuring your browser
You can also manage cookies through your browser settings. However, deleting cookies from your browser may remove the preferences you have set for the site.
For more information and support you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
– Internet Explorer: http:///windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
– Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
5 – Plug-in Social Network
The collection and use of information obtained through the plug-in are governed by the respective privacy policies of social networks, to which please refer:
– Facebook: https:///www.facebook.com/help/cookies
– Pinterest: https:///about.pinterest.com/it/privacy-policy
– Linkedin: https:///www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
RIGHTS OF THE USER
- Art. 13, c. 2 of EU Regulation 2016/679 lists the rights of the user.
- The RL Automatic website therefore intends to inform the user about the existence of:
- is of the right of the interested party to ask the owner for access to personal data (art. 15 EU Regulation), their updating (art. 7, co. 3, lett. a) D.Lgs. 196/2003), the rectification (art. 16 EU Regulation), the integration (art. 7, co. 3, lett. a) D.Lgs. 196/2003) or the limitation of the treatment that regard it (art. 18 EU Regulation) or to oppose, for legitimate reasons, their processing (art. 21 EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (art. 20 EU Regulation);
- the right to request cancellation (art. 17 EU Regulation), the transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose storage is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed (art. 7, co. 3, lett. b) D.Lgs. 196/2003);
- is entitled to obtain proof that the operations of updating, rectification, integration of data, deletion, blocking of data, transformation have been brought to the attention, including as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in cases where such performance proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (art. 7, co. 3, lett. C) D.lgs. 196/2003);
- Requests can be addressed to the data controller, without formality or, alternatively, using the model provided by the Data Protection Authority, or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the processing is based on art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. a) – express consent to use – or art. 9, paragraph 2 lett. a) – express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data revealing religious, philosophical or trade union beliefs that reveal racial or ethnic origin, political opinions – the user has the right to withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
- Similarly, in case of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority responsible for controlling the processing in the Italian State.
- For a more in-depth examination of your rights, see art. 15 and ss. of EU Regulation 2016/679 and art. 7 of D.Lgs. 196/2003.
SAFETY DATA PROVIDED
This website processes your data in a lawful and correct manner, taking appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of data. The processing is carried out by means of computer and/ or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
In addition to the owner, in some cases, they may have access to data categories of persons in charge of the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
AMENDMENTS TO THIS DOCUMENT
It may be subject to change or update. Users are invited to periodically consult this page to be updated on the latest legislative news.
Previous versions of the document will still be available on this page.
The document was updated on 22/05/2018 to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions, and in particular in compliance with EU Regulation 2016/679.