PERSONAL DATA SUBJECT TO PROCESSING
By “Personal Data” we mean any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, particularly referring to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, or an online identifier. The Personal Data collected by the Site includes:
1. Navigation data
The computer systems and software procedures used for the proper functioning of the Site acquire, during their normal operation, some Personal Data whose transmission is implicit in the navigation of websites. This information is not collected to be associated with identified individuals; however, by its very nature, it could allow users to be identified through processing and association with data held by third parties.
This includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users connecting to the Site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server, and other parameters related to the user’s operating system and computer environment.
The above data is used solely to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site and to check its correct functioning. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the Site.
2. Data provided voluntarily by the user
Through the Site, the user may have the opportunity to voluntarily provide Personal Data, such as name and email address, to request general information. These data are used to meet or respond to the requests submitted and are NOT communicated to third parties unless this is essential to meet the request. In this sense, the user grants the broadest indemnity regarding any dispute, claim, request for compensation for data processing, etc., that may come to Rl Automatic Industrial System S.r.l from third parties whose Personal Data has been processed through its use of the Site in violation of applicable regulations.
No marketing is carried out through the site.
The interested party can only request general information by voluntarily providing their data and sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF DATA PROCESSING
The Personal Data provided through the Site will be processed by the Company for the following purposes:
a) purposes related to the provision of services available through the Site (e.g., contact request via email and/or any forms on the site, etc.);
b) research/statistical analysis purposes on aggregated or anonymous data, without therefore the possibility of identifying the user, aimed at measuring the functioning of the Site and its operational functions, including resolving any technical problems;
c) purposes aimed at preventing or preventing fraudulent activity or improper use that may damage the Rl Automatic Industrial System S.r.l website or compromise the security of operations;
d) purposes related to the fulfillment of a legal obligation to which Rl Automatic Industrial System S.r.l is subject;
e) purposes necessary to ascertain, exercise, or defend a right in court or whenever the judicial authorities exercise their judicial functions.
The legal basis for processing Personal Data for the purposes referred to in point a) is the provision of a service or response to a request, which does not require the consent of users, pursuant to applicable regulations.
The purpose referred to in point b) does not involve the processing of Personal Data, while for the purposes referred to in points c) and d), the processing is necessary for the pursuit of a legitimate interest of Rl Automatic Industrial System S.r.l. Finally, the purpose referred to in point e) represents a legitimate processing of Personal Data as it is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Company is subject.
Providing your Personal Data is optional: the user is free to provide the Personal Data reported in the forms on the Site or otherwise indicated in contacts with the Data Controller to allow the sending of informative material, commercial offers, or other communications. Failure to provide them may result in the inability to obtain what is requested.
METHODS, LOGIC OF PROCESSING, AND STORAGE TIMES
The processing of user information is carried out only if strictly necessary, also with the help of electronic or automated means and is carried out by Rl Automatic Industrial System S.r.l and/or by third parties that Rl Automatic Industrial System S.r.l. may use to store, manage, and transmit the data (for more details see point 5).
The processing will be carried out with organizational and processing logics of your Personal Data, also related to the logs originating from access and use of the services made available via the web, related to the purposes indicated above and, in any case, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
The Personal Data processed will be stored for the times provided for by the Privacy Code, the GDPR, and the legislation applicable over time. More information about the data retention period and/or the criteria used to determine this period can be requested by writing to the Data Controller (see point 7 for company details).
Your Personal Data may be shared, for the purposes specified in point 2, with:
1. subjects who carry out activities necessary for the provision of services offered by the Site, including, for example, sending emails and analyzing the functioning of the Site, who typically act as data processors of Rl Automatic Industrial System S.r.l.;
2. persons authorized by the Company to process Personal Data who have committed themselves to confidentiality or have an appropriate legal obligation of confidentiality (e.g., employees and collaborators of Rl Automatic Industrial System S.r.l).
THIRD PARTIES TO WHOM THE INFORMATION MAY BE COMMUNICATED
User information may also be communicated to third parties for the following reasons:
1. to fulfill obligations provided for by laws, regulations, protocols, and national or European legislation;
2. to implement rules required by public authorities;
3. to allow Rl Automatic Industrial System S.r.l to defend itself in court, for example, in the case of violations by network users.
The parties mentioned will process the information as independent Data Controllers.
DATA OF USERS UNDER THE AGE OF 18
The Site is NOT intended for minors under 18 years of age, and Rl Automatic Industrial System S.r.l does not knowingly collect Personal Data from them. In the event of accidental registration of any information on minors, Rl Automatic Industrial System S.r.l will delete it promptly upon user request.
DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROCESSORS
The Data Controller of user data is Rl Automatic Industrial System S.r.l., with registered office in Località Pezzagrande (Industrial Area) 84025 Eboli (SA). The updated list of Data Processors and persons in charge of processing is located at the registered office of the Data Controller. For any further information or clarification, the Company can be contacted at the following email address: email@example.com
TRANSFER OF DATA OUTSIDE THE EU
The Company declares that it does not transfer user data collected through its website to non-EU countries.
We inform you that art. 7 of the Privacy Code and arts. 15 and following of the GDPR grant users the exercise of specific rights against the Data Controller. In particular, they may:
1. obtain confirmation of the existence and access to Personal Data concerning them, even if not yet registered, and request to know their origin, as well as the purposes, storage times, processing methods, and the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with automated tools;
2. revoke any consent given regarding the processing of Personal Data, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing carried out up to that point;
3. receive in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format the processed Personal Data and, unless technically unfeasible, transmit the data directly to another Data Controller;
4. obtain the deletion, transformation into anonymous form, or blocking of data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data was collected and processed;
5. obtain the updating, rectification, and integration of the processed data;
6. object, in whole or in part, to the processing of data for the aforementioned marketing purposes, or, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of Personal Data concerning them, even if relevant to the purpose of the collection;
7. file a complaint with the supervisory authorities.
The exercise of these rights must not prejudice and/or harm the rights and freedoms of others.
These rights can be exercised at any time by writing by mail to the address of the Data Controller mentioned above, or by email to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is understood that, if the user’s requests are unfounded or excessive, especially due to their repetitive nature, Rl Automatic Industrial System S.r.l may alternatively:
1. charge a reasonable fee taking into account the administrative costs incurred in providing the information or communication or taking the requested action;
2. refuse to satisfy the request. In both circumstances, the Company provides an adequate justification to the user.